Kick-off meeting goals:
- Fine-tuning of the overall project and the making of the High Level Logic Model (as described in our methodology) for the research and development.
- There will be a selection of sources that will form the base of the desk study.
- Setting up the project’s website and making agreements on maintenance.
- Perform communication about the project on social media and our EPALE-blog. Start of PR-activities for multiply and dissemination events.
- Making agreements on mid-term evaluation of the process.
The coordinator, Qrios, was responsible for the coordination of these tasks.
Intermediate tasks during study phase:
Carry out study and questionnaire, maintaining the project’s website and communication about the project on social media and our EPALE-blog. Further PR-activities for multiply and dissemination events. The leading partner in this phase will be DOREA, Cyprus, responsibility. They will carry out the study, supported by primarily the IVC in The Netherlands, and the other project partners.